Hell yeah!


Picture by jovisur


After 1.5 weeks waiting I received the results of my latest exam this morning. And I passed it! I am totally relieved and thrilled that I can attend my last internship in chemical engineering now. Another thing I'm totally excited about is our short trip to Paris next week :)

We will stay in a nice hotel in Marais (3rd and 4th arrondissements). And after searching tipps and guides about Paris (thank you Google Reader for the star and search function) I made a little map of everything worth seeing with Google Maps (am I appearing like a Google fangirl *cough* ;) ) and I'll show you once I finished it.

Uuuuh... I have to continue to work now...

Bisous!!! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment