Break.

Since friday we are visiting Stephans family, this week is going to be pretty eventful. Stephans uncle, who is only 4 years older than him, is getting married tomorrow and friday is the churchly wedding. Yesterday was the wedding-eve party - I have to admitt that my liver has to work on full speed this week - the family is able to hold one's drink ;)

I spend my time with doing nothing besides relaxing. Reading, fighting the cold weather in the bath tube and watching tv. Occasionally we are lifting our bottoms to go shopping (I was in need of a lipstick fitting to my gown: Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon - it looks amazing!).

Now I have to draw my attention back to the Champions Legague game FC Bayern München vs. Girondins Bordeaux. Equalizer and red card for Bayern - hilarious ;)

Bye Bye!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment