Impressions: Delicious Macarons


Oh my... these are long gone but they were unbelievable delicious. Now I understand this whole macarons hype going on for months. Macarons are flavored-buttercream ("ganache") filled almond meringues (from the lips to the hips I would say), a pastry for which Paris is famous for. The best pâtissieres selling les macarons are Laduree and Pierre Hermé. And since I don't have a second residence in Paris I absolutely need to try making macarons by myself, even if they're not easy to make. So if you want to try  (read as "...you need to try...") and join me in this adventure ;) I'll include some yummy recipes for you.

Making French Macarons Instructions
Macaron Chronicles 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Chocolat Macarons
Spiced Chai Latte and Salted Caramel Macarons
Rapsberry and Pink Peppercorn Macarons
Powdered Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Macarons
Pistachio and Grapefruit Macarons
Milk Chocolat and Coffee Macarons

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment